To export a Resso playlist to a URL, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Resso app on your device.
- Tap on the playlist you want to export.
- On the playlist page, tap the “Share” button at the top of the screen.
- From the share menu, select the “Copy Link” option. This will copy the URL of the playlist to your clipboard.
- You can then paste the URL into a text message, email, or other app to share the playlist with others.
Please note that exporting a Resso playlist to a URL may only be possible if the playlist is set to public, and not all playlists may be able to be exported in this way. Additionally, the ability to export a playlist to a URL may vary depending on your device and the version of the Resso app you are using.
Overall, the Resso app allows users to export their playlists to a URL, providing a convenient way to share their playlists with others.