How To switch from Apple Music to Resso?
To switch from Apple Music to Resso, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Apple Music app on your device.
- From the main screen, tap the “Library” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- On the “Library” page, tap the “Playlists” option.
- From the list of playlists, tap on the playlist you want to export.
- On the playlist page, tap the “Share” button at the top of the screen.
- From the share menu, select the “Copy Link” option. This will copy the URL of the playlist to your clipboard.
- Open the Resso app on your device.
- From the main screen, tap the “Your Library” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- On the “Your Library” page, tap the “Add Music” button.
- From the “Add Music” menu, select the “Import Playlist” option.
- You will be prompted to enter the URL of the playlist you want to import. Paste the URL of the Apple Music playlist into the field and tap the “Import” button.
- The playlist will be imported into Resso and added to your “My Library”.
Please note that importing a playlist from Apple Music to Resso may only be possible if the playlist is set to public, and not all playlists may be able to be imported in this way. Additionally, the ability to import a playlist from Apple Music to Resso may vary depending on your device and the version of the Resso app you are using.
Overall, the Resso app allows users to import playlists from other music streaming apps, providing a convenient way to access and listen to their favorite music within the